Dear Valued Patients,
The global Pandemic of COVID-19 is without a doubt one of the most dramatic issues that our practice has had to face. Our primary commitment has always been the protection of our patients and our team. We are adhering strictly to the guidelines of infection control made by the ADA®, CDC, OSHA and WISHA.
We are taking extended measure to further protect all our patients and team with the following protocols:
- Pre-screening all patients as we confirm appointments by asking a series of COVID-19 screening questions. We will ask these questions again when you come to the office.
- When you arrive, please call our office at 425-688-0197 and remain in your car. When it is time for your appointment, a member of our team will contact you.
- We will schedule appointments to minimize personal contact between patients. This can temporarily limit some availability.
- Our team members’ temperatures will be checked two times a day, and we will check your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is over 100.4 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Face masks will be required for entrance into the building and to the office.
- Whenever possible, we ask that only the patient come to the office. Exceptions include parents and caregivers or someone who is needed to drive a patient home after treatment.
- All surfaces in our office are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. Each operatory and all instruments are thoroughly sterilized between patients.
- You may see that our waiting room no longer offers magazines, refreshments and children’s toys, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- A protective barrier has been set up in the front office reception area.
- We have placed medical-grade air purification systems throughout the entire office.
- An extraoral evacuation suction system is used in treatment rooms to remove high volume aerosols produced during some dental treatments.
- All team members wear all needed PPE attire.
If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, we will be reaching out to you to get your appointment rescheduled. If we have already rescheduled your appointment, we will be reaching out to confirm your dental appointment and advise you on the new protocols we have put in place to ensure you and our dental team are protected. We encourage everyone in our community to continue to take steps to minimize the spread of the virus, as dictated by CDC.
We are excited and look forward to seeing each of you again and helping you enjoy beautiful, healthy smiles for life!
Neda Sayyah, DMD